Friday, May 23, 2008

da da da

oh god, i really regretted not saving. The sale is on but the buying power is weak. Gotten too used to spurging, eating good food with "shit" i'm just always in the buying mood. i cant find a super part time, part time job to suit my wierd scheldue and my income is gonna take another 3 weeks to come. SADDED. Season is in a few days and i'm having graduation ceremony on the same day as e 1st game. How BORING. then i cant go out for long with jen bel n rs.... aggg. Spoils my day. Kinna not really prepared for the season as well and first game meets Bird , aiyo again!!! like how boring. My rabbit's new love is not picking up toilet skills.. Still pee-ing ard, i've been changin so much newspaper i think it will run out soon. haha ok fine i sld stop whining so much.

anywaes Looking forward to meeting small cheryl tml aft soooo long..
Hopefully i'm keeping within my limits... =)

No comments: