Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Official Graduate!!!

Heh heh Graduation DAY!!!
My easily spotted mummy..
LOVES <3
HaHa... my mom/me/jen/jen's mum
Whahahaha i'm the tallest!!! =-)
What a lovingly cute image.
JENBEEBEL!!!
WE ARE OFFICIAL GRADUATES!!

jenbeebellex... HaHa started our friendship on orientation and ended our poly life on graduation!!
The first graduation of a lifelong journey. I'm way to proud to show off the two treasures that i found in Ngee Ann Poly.



Last but not least THANKS a lot to Ruisong for all the help in carrying my stuff and helpin us take photos!! As we can see he's even helpin to carry our beehoon haha. U're a great help today =)

Had fun taking photos with so many old time friends and classmates.. Will miss u guys ... The projects, the complains, walking to lectures, eatin in canteen 1 etc...

Anyways today was a good start for my games, won llabten hearts... Will work harder for other games. Now all i need is FOOD, stomach been growling since e last quarter.. Whahah i'm going to eat u up. [butter cookies]


No comments: