Wednesday, May 7, 2008

life is it.

Today Jian Ming had his ACL opt soon my brother will also be having 1 too. Hope that he'll recover faster and start running. Recovery is hard, tried and hated it.

The national league season is coming again, my 1st season with extremes after my legs gave up on me. Totally have no intention to be bench warming. Well its time to work up, keep up my fitness and also to strengthen my muscles. Hated the idea of not being able to do something u were good at or watching others replace what u used to do. Guessed its life, u cant have everything ur way, well i think i just learnt some things the harder way. Hope that i will have no injuries during or aft my season. Dun wanna repeat the dreadful days and add any load to family.

Received SIM's letter of acceptance also the letter of payment. only have about 2 weeks to make payment (now left 10 days) and i haven even got the credit card and stuff ready. I'm so so so DEAD..
Plus the insurance think that i have to fill for my brother i think we'll only able to claim abt 1100 which is only abt 1/4 of his upcoming surgery fees. Stupid monetary issues.
I'll need to apply credit card ASAP.. Arggg so many things.

No comments: